Energy Speedometer for business
The Energy Speedometer shows you and your employees real-time data on your business' electricity consumption, helping you make informed decisions and have significant cost savings!
It's easy to make a big impact
In your everyday work life you and your employees can easily monitor your business' electricity consumption and make adjustments to avoid power peaks. Simple and easy to save money and be more sustainable.
The Energy Speedometer works like the speedometer on a car: it shows you how fast you are going and when you need to slow down. The Energy Speedometer will show when your energy consumption is approaching the top of your current maximum level. You or your employees can then make the necessary adjustments to avoid high consumption peaks and paying higher bills.
Easy to read and secure great savings!
- Peak Consumption Control: Empower your employees to actively manage and control peaks in energy consumption, resulting in substantial cost savings.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Display real-time electricity consumption on strategically placed screens, providing instant awareness to all employees.
- Sustainability: Contribute to environmental sustainability by minimizing your carbon footprint through efficient energy use.
Clarion Hotel Energy is using the Energy Speedometer
Clarion Hotel Energy is displaying the energy speedometer in their kitchen so that the employees are included, and can actively participate to reduce the power consumption in the hotel.
- Kitchen: Having an Energy speedometer screen in the kitchen leads to instant awareness and actions. The kitchen staff can monitor their electricity usage and avoid consumptions peaks by keeping the consumption within the green section in the screen. When the speedometer shows danger of reaching the red area, they can simply turn off unnecessary devices to control the consumption.
- Guest visibility: By displaying the Energy speedometer to their clients, hotels can show their commitment to sustainability, reinforcing their green image.
Consumption data (kWh) is transferred automatically.
In return, you get forecasts based on machine learning.
Benefits for our customers
Electricity load forecasts are an important cornerstone for building new and smart energy services and give the customers new insights to their energy usage and costs.
Modern electricity suppliers can provide added value to the energy customers. They are not only electricity suppliers but providers of smart energy services too.
Examples of how to use forecasts to create added value:
- Display of electricity load forecasts for the customer in the customer app or on the customers «My page».
- Notify the electricity customer of expected high electricity consumption, high costs, etc.
- Make electricity load forecasts (baseline) for bidding as an aggregator in the flexibility markets.
- Make forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new technology.
Grid Companies - DSOs
Electricity load forecasts are a necessary part of a future Smart Grid for Distribution System Operators (DSOs).
High quality load forecasts can provide important information for stable operation and cost savings. You are at the forefront and can manage the electricity grid optimally based on expected loads.
Forecasts are a key to requesting deliveries of flexibility in various flexibility markets. In addition, energy customers can be informed about expected peak loads and costs that give customers the opportunity to save energy and money.
The system can also be used to create forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new Smart Grid technology.
District Heating and Cooling companies
Optimization of heat production from district heating systems is demanding due to continuous fluctuations in weather (temperatures, wind, sun) and prices of input factors such as electricity and gas.
High quality load forecasts (heating, cooling, electricity etc.) can provide important information for stable operation and cost savings. You are at the forefront and can control energy production optimally based on expected energy loads and prices in the coming hours and days.
Other examples of how to use load forecasts for district heating companies are:
- To display load forecasts for the customer in the customer app or on the customers' «My page».
- Create electricity load forecasts (baseline) to offer flexibility in flexibility markets.
- Make forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new technology