Calculating the future using advanced machine learning and AI.
Our predictive analytic platform generates high-quality forecasts for an unlimited number of measuring points – individually or collectively for groups of measuring points. Baseline Energy is easy to use with high data security and safeguards privacy by use of encrypted data.
2 Easy Steps
Infrastructure optimized for
making energy forecasts – low overhead, high performance and security
It’s very easy to start using the service. We help you set up a safe data transfer, and the baseline.energy service will automatically start analysing the data and provide predictions in response. The data is encrypted and protected by advanced security features.
Consumption data (kWh) is transferred automatically.
In return, you get forecasts based on machine learning.
Benefits for our customers
Electricity load forecasts are an important cornerstone for building new and smart energy services and give the customers new insights to their energy usage and costs.
Modern electricity suppliers can provide added value to the energy customers. They are not only electricity suppliers but providers of smart energy services too.
Examples of how to use forecasts to create added value:
- Display of electricity load forecasts for the customer in the customer app or on the customers «My page».
- Notify the electricity customer of expected high electricity consumption, high costs, etc.
- Make electricity load forecasts (baseline) for bidding as an aggregator in the flexibility markets.
- Make forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new technology.
Grid Companies - DSOs
Electricity load forecasts are a necessary part of a future Smart Grid for Distribution System Operators (DSOs).
High quality load forecasts can provide important information for stable operation and cost savings. You are at the forefront and can manage the electricity grid optimally based on expected loads.
Forecasts are a key to requesting deliveries of flexibility in various flexibility markets. In addition, energy customers can be informed about expected peak loads and costs that give customers the opportunity to save energy and money.
The system can also be used to create forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new Smart Grid technology.
District Heating and Cooling companies
Optimization of heat production from district heating systems is demanding due to continuous fluctuations in weather (temperatures, wind, sun) and prices of input factors such as electricity and gas.
High quality load forecasts (heating, cooling, electricity etc.) can provide important information for stable operation and cost savings. You are at the forefront and can control energy production optimally based on expected energy loads and prices in the coming hours and days.
Other examples of how to use load forecasts for district heating companies are:
- To display load forecasts for the customer in the customer app or on the customers' «My page».
- Create electricity load forecasts (baseline) to offer flexibility in flexibility markets.
- Make forecasts in connection with pilot projects and testing of new technology